- Make up coating batter by whisking 50g Promin LP All Purpose Baking Mix with 70g cold water.
- Cook the elbows for approx 8 – 10 minutes, then drain and put to one side.
- Make up a 30g sachet of Promin LP Cheese Sauce Mix by adding 100g boiling water.
- Add the Promin LP Pasta Elbows to the cheese sauce and mix in. Leave the pasta to cool for 3 minutes.
- For balls of pasta and cheese sauce (approx. 30g), coat each ball in the coating and roll in Promin LP Bread Crumbs.
- Heat vegetable oil in a sauce pan to 190oC and deep fry until a golden brown.