- Add 2 – 3 table spoons of Thai Green curry paste and heat gently in a frying pan until it starts to fry in its own oil.
- Add a little extra oil if it starts to stick.
- Add 200ml coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
- Add 50g Butternut squash, peeled and cubed to the mix.
- Add 50g Sweet potato, peeled and cubed to the mix.
- Simmer squash and potato for 10 minutes or until almost tender.
- Add 50g Courgettes, peeled and cubed to the mix.
- Add 3/4 Cherry tomatoes to the mix.
- Cook Corgettes and tomatoes in the mix for a further two minutes.
- Serve with Promin Low Protein Imitation Rice.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SPEAK TO OUR TEAM:
0161 480 4602 | firstname.lastname@example.org