Low Protein Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- 1 packet of Promin burger mix chicken flavour
- 30g of Promin Scrambled egg and Omelette mix, with 100ml of water
- 30g of Promin All Purpose Baking Mix
- 50g of Promin Breadcrumbs
- 200ml Vegetable Oil
How To Make Low Protein Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- Make up the Chicken flavour burger mix using one sachet and 100ml of water and allow to set
- In a bowl add 100ml water and stir in only 30g of scrambled egg and omelette mix, to give a smooth consistency to coat the nuggets.
- Mould the nuggets into shapes using two spoons.
- Once shaped, coat the nuggets in all purpose baking mix, dip and soak them in the scrambled egg and omelette mixture and then roll them in breadcrumbs. Repeat this process until all nuggets are prepared.
- Cook in an air fryer or a pan of oil at 180 degrees. Cook for 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce or as part of a meal!
- This recipe is also great for breaded chicken burgers! Just mould your burger mix into burger like patties instead
Low Protein Chicken and Mushroom Risotto Recipe
Ingredients How To Make Chicken and Mushroom Risotto Preheat the Oven to 200 degrees/ Gas Mark 5 Vegetable and Tomato Sauce Cheese Sauce Layering…
Low Protein Vegetable Lasagne Recipe
Ingredients How To Make Low Protein Vegetable Lasagne
Low Protein Spring Vegetable Risotto Recipe
Ingredients How To Make Low Protein Spring Vegetable Risotto