10 must-haves at your lp friendly barbeque
Spring is here!! The birds are chirping, the sun is shining, and it’s time to start enjoying barbeques yet again. We’ve compiled a list of 10 must-haves for your lp friendly barbeque so you can be prepared to fully enjoy your precious time with friends and family.
As a result of the Lockdown, BBQ & at-home eating & entertaining is now the UK’s No1 summer home leisure activity, with three out of four households now owning some type of BBQ grill!
- Promin Low Protein Burger Mix and Sausage Mix – easily made into lp burgers and sausages and can be either shallow fried or grilled on a bbq
- Promin Low Protein Buns – make an ideal low protein burger bun
- Fries – staple for a perfect bbq meal. Please make sure to count fries as exchanges in your diet.
- Ketchup – ideal for your burger and fries
- Corn on the cob – tastes lovely on a bbq. Please make sure to count it as exchanges in your diet.
- Coke/Green Cola/Cider – drinks are vital for the perfect bbq so please make sure you bring suitable drinks with you
- Violife Sliced Cheese – goes perfectly with your low protein burger.
- Fresh Vegetables – don’t forget your fresh vegetables to accompany your burger. Cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, lettuce, peppers, avocado and red onion drizzled with olive oil makes a lovely side salad.
- Ice-Cream/Lollies – don’t forget your dessert after a nice barbeque meal. There is a good variety of suitable ice-cream and lolly options.
- Fruit – is certainly a healthy snack after your barbeque meal. There is plenty to choose from – watermelon, strawberries, grapes, raspberries, blueberries, melon, kiwi, etc.
Please always check the protein content of each pack you buy as ingredients and manufacturing methods of shop bought products may change.
TOP TIPS FOR TRAVELLING ABROAD
As the world is opening up after the pandemic, we are all dreaming of holidays. We have developed some tips to help those who…
5 RESTAURANT CHAINS THAT CATER WELL FOR LP DIETS IN THE UK
We all love to go out with family and friends and the question comes “Where do we go tonight?” Well, look no more. We’ve…
PREPARING FOR CHRISTMAS CELEBRATIONS WHILE ON A LOW PROTEIN DIET
Any celebrations are difficult while you or one of your family must adhere to a low protein diet. This is particularly hard during Christmas…