5 RESTAURANT CHAINS THAT CATER WELL FOR LP DIETS IN THE UK
We all love to go out with family and friends and the question comes “Where do we go tonight?” Well, look no more. We’ve prepared a list of 5 Restaurant Chains catering well for LP diets in the UK.
- Pizza Express providesan incredible vegan range. Vegan Giardiniera pizza on a gluten free base or Children’s margarita with gluten free base with vegan mozzarella are lovely. For up to date information please check exchange values on their web-site at https://www.pizzaexpress.com/allergens-and-nutritionals.
- Harvester is another nation’s favourite and provides some suitable options.They’ve got veggie fingers, grill veggie-style served alongside chips, slaw and buttered corn. Nutritional information is available online too! Check out on https://www.harvester.co.uk.
- Nando – From Rainbow Slaw to Peri Peri Chips, you can find plenty tasty sides to fill a hungry belly. For more information please visit https://www.nandos.co.uk/.
- Pizza Hut offers a a gluten free Pizza base with vegan cheese and a salad bar. Finish your meal with a sorbet! A great meal out for those on a low protein diet. Visit https://www.pizzahut.co.uk/ to check nutritional information in advance.
- Toby Carvery provide veggie fingers which can be accompanied with free vegetables and some roast potatoes. For more details please visit https://www.tobycarvery.co.uk/
- Plan in advance – look up nutritional information on the restaurants’ web-sites to choose suitable meal options in advance. If needed, contact the restaurant to ensure they have your chosen dish in stock.
- Bring extra suitable cheese or premade meal with you for the restaurant to heat it up for you (best to check if this is available in your chosen restaurant to avoid disappointment)
TOP TIPS FOR TRAVELLING ABROAD
As the world is opening up after the pandemic, we are all dreaming of holidays. We have developed some tips to help those who…
PREPARING FOR CHRISTMAS CELEBRATIONS WHILE ON A LOW PROTEIN DIET
Any celebrations are difficult while you or one of your family must adhere to a low protein diet. This is particularly hard during Christmas…
5 Must-Haves Low Protein Products
There is a good variety of low protein products available in the UK. How to choose your low protein essentials? We’ve compiled a list…