metaX XPhe minis
- Phenylalanine free
- Highly concentrated protein supplement
- In tablet form
- Suitable from 7 years of age
- Pure L-amino acids
- With vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- Neutral in taste and smell
For more information, click here
XPhe minis are a protein supplement free of Phenylalanine in tablet form.
• XPhe minis are a Food for Special Medical Purposes for use in the dietary management of Phenylketonuria (PKU) or Hyperphenylalaninemia (HPA).
• Suitable from 7 years of age.
• XPhe minis are suitable for the dietary management during pregnancy.
• XPhe minis are a protein substitute high in protein and low in energy – without carbohydrate and only a small amount of fat.
• XPhe minis are enriched with vitamins, minerals and trace elements
Directions for consumtion
- XPhe minis are ready for application, absolutely no preparation necessary.
- XPhe minis can be consumed discreetly, they do not draw attention to your dietary product.
- XPhe minis are packed in sachets – convenient and time saving – quick to calculate:
1 sachet = 24 tablets = 10g protein equivalent.
The daily total amount of amino acid mixture depends on age, body weight and individual medical condition/protein tolerance.
• The daily dosage of amino acid mixture should at best be divided into 3 – 5 single portions.
• XPhe minis should be swallowed unchewed as whole tablets. They should always be taken with a sufficient quantity of liquid. XPhe minis are not meant to dissolve in the mouth. Once sachet is opened, the tablets should be taken within the next 6 hours.
Note: The tablets are covered with a tasteless coating. This makes it easy to swallow XPhe minis. However the layer is very thin. Thus, if the tablets were kept in the mouth for too long, this layer would dissolve and release the typical taste of an amino acid mixture. This is why we recommend the administration above.
XPhe minis 1 box contains 30 sachets of 24 tablets each. Total weight of the box is 475g.
Important Notice Must only be used under strict medical supervision. Not intended for use as a sole source of nutrition. Not for parenteral use. For enteral use only. Only for people from 7 years of age onwards with proven PKU or HPA. Diet must be supplemented with natural protein, water and other
nutrients in prescribed quantities to supply phenylalanine, fluid and general nutritional requirements.
Sample packs are available through your dietitian. For any further queries, please contact Katya Sheridan, Marketing Manager on email@example.com.