- Mix, form and cook Promin Low Protein Tomato & Basil Sausage Mix.
- Cut into slices.
- De-seed and slice the peppers into long strips.
- Heat 175ml of olive oil in a heavy based saucepan and add the peppers, tossing well to keep them in the oil.
- Simmer on a low heat, and cover for 30 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in 4 tablespoons of red wine vinegar, 25 grams of caster sugar and a good pinch of salt to taste.
- Place Promin Low Protein Flat Noodles, in cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 3 – 4 minutes then add to peppers and sausages.