- Carefully slice the top off the pepper and keep till later.
- Carefully deseed the pepper and carve holes for eyes, nose and mouth.
- Place on a baking sheet in the oven on gas mark 6 for 10 minutes.
- Chop vegetables in small pieces and gently fry in a little oil.
- Add 50g of Promin Low Protein Imitation Rice to 500 mls of water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 6 – 7 minutes.
- Drain rice and rinse with boiling water.
- Add the rice to the vegetables and a little oil and lemon juice.
- Stuff the peppers with the mixture and replace the top of the pepper.