- Add the Promin Low Protein Burger Mix to a bowl.
- Add 50ml water and mix to a “mince” consistency and fry gently in a little oil.
- Remove Promin Low Protein Tomato, Pepper and Herb Meal shells from the sachet and add 200mls of water to the sauce powder mix.
- Then add to the burger mix in a frying pan and simmer gently for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Simmer 2 sheets of Promin Low Protein Lasagne sheets in boiling water for 7 – 8 minutes and place in a greased baking tray.
- Place mixture on the Lasagne and shape into a roll.
- Add 110mls of hot water to Promin Low Protein Cheese Sauce Mix, then pour over the Cannelloni and cover with a lid or foil.
- Bake on low to medium for 10 minutes.